Friday, January 2, 2015

Read Through Your Bible in 2015!

Dear saints, 

I received a gift from a friend this week: The One Year Bible. It's a Bible with divisions for each day of the year. He invited me to join him in his efforts to read through the entire Bible in 2015. I thought it was a great gift and agreed to join him. I also signed up to receive daily email reminders with links to the readings online at www.OneYearBibleOnline.com and I wanted to invite you to do the same. (If you prefer a print edition you can order it here: Hardcover, Paperback, Kindle Edition.
Or if you'd rather do your own reading plan or use a different translation from the NIV, check out the Devotional Tools at www.GraceLutheranKenai.com/DT or these reading plans from BibleGateway.com. Or just cf. the attached reading plan. Print it out and use your own Bible. If you follow this reading plan, I'll be reading along with you. Feel free to send me your questions (Facebook posts are preferred so others can share in the learning, but email is okay too.) and I'll respond to your questions as soon as I can. But no matter what you do, I encourage you to make 2015 a year of renewed growth in the Word as you read your Bible more! Blessings, saints! See you on Sunday!

In Him,
Pastor

Grace Evangelical Lutheran Church
47585 Ciechanski Road, Kenai, AK 99611

Listen to sermons online: www.GraceLutheranKenai.com/Podcast
Watch services online: www.GraceLutheranKenai.com/Webcast

No comments:

Post a Comment